Friday 25 November 2011

Still singing it loud



Driving in the car yesterday a song came on that had me singing at the top of my voice with tears in my eyes and a daft smile on my face. I must have looked like a completely crazed woman. In some ways, I was.

I used to listen to this in the car when I was traveling backwards and forwards to the hospital visiting my husband earlier this year. It will remind me forever of that dark period of time, with it's shades catching a light reflection now and again, making the future look brighter.

I wonder when I will next be touched again by the strong emotions that are stirred in me when hearing this poignant music and its powerful words. How much further along our path will we be then?

It's always good to have a powerful anthem to make you smile and give thanks for all you have. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment